Tuesday, July 25, 2006

10 - Print "Hello World!"

Okay, I'm sure that it's not original, but it's the best way I could think of to say "Hi!" to the blog-o-sphere. Who am I? What I am? What are we doing here? These are all great questions, and I'll probably tackle each of them in time, but for now the blog description covers it. I'm an IT tech who also tries to recreate the middle ages through a rather large, international organization for that purpose. There will obviously be more to say later, but I'm at work and they don't pay me to do this (although I wish I could find that job). I'm sure I'll be around soon. Take care.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

20 Goto 10

Well, well, well. I Look forward to the content. Nice intro, reminds me of my BBC Micro days (there was something that you could put in line 5, like FX 200,1 or something, to disable the break key. The teachers loved that #grin#)

Maybe I should have commented with:
void main() { printf("Hello Back\n"); }

 

Post a Comment

<< Home